BASKETBLE LTD PARTICIPATION WAIVER
In consideration of the services provided by Basketble Ltd. and being allowed to participate (in any way) in any game or event affiliated with Basketble Ltd, I hereby acknowledge and agree as follows:
- Certify that I am physically fit and able to participate in every activity I sign up in Basketble Ltd. website.
- I fully understand that I will be participating in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability, paralysis, blindness, and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from my own action, inactions or negligence, but the actions or inactions or negligence of others (including Basketble Ltd.), the rules of play, or the condition the premises or any equipment used. Furthermore, there may be other risks not known to us or not foreseeable at this time. I fully accept and I understand and assume all such risks and all responsibilities for losses, costs, and damages incurred as a result of my participation in the Activities
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Basketble Ltd., their respective affiliated entities and organizations, and their respective directors, administrators, commissioners, referees, employees, agents, officers, facilities, any sponsors and advisers and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activities take place (each considered to be one of the “Releasees” herein) from any and all claims, liability, demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or part by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, including rescue operations, and further agree that if, despite this release, I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees named above.
- Consent to have medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during any program, event or activity. I release all persons participating in any such medical treatment from all responsibility for any such actions.
- Agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless each of the Releasees from and against any and all claims for damages or costs, litigation expenses, injuries, losses, liabilities and expenses relating to, resulting from or arising out of my participation in any Basketble Ltd. activity.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THAT THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL LIMIT OR EXCLUDE THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASEES FOR ANY DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE.
BY SELECTING THE CHECKBOX “I AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION” YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
BASKETBLE LTD. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
LAST UPDATED: 23 April 2017
Terms of Service
The Website is a basketball network that gives you the ability to participate in basketball activities and reserve a spot to play in that game. You will have the ability, subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, to cancel any reservations made. The Website also lets members receive information about Basketble Ltd. ,including e-mails and newsletters.
You can view schedules and make reservations on the Website, you may not access another person’s account without such person’s express consent. You are solely responsible for the activity that takes place on your account, and it is imperative that you keep your password secure. If any breach of security takes place on your account, you must notify Basketble Ltd. immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to delete or change your password at any time for any reason.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to utilize and register for the services provided by the Website. Any registration by, use of or access to the site by anyone less than eighteen (18) years of age is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these Terms & Conditions. By using the site you represent and warrant that you are 18 years or older and that you agree to abide by all the Terms & Conditions.
In order to use the services, registration is required. The Website might contain links to third-party websites or organizations that are not owned or controlled by Basketble Ltd. Basketble Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any such third-party websites or organizations.
You acknowledge that Basketble Ltd. charges a fee for each session or league for which you register. You have various methods of payments but when using a credit or debit card you represent and warrant that you are an authorized user of such card, and you agree to pay all charges resulting in your reservation of an immediate session or the accumulation of credits that can be used to reserve a session in the future. You agree that we may pass your credit/debit card information to our designated service provider(s) for their use in charging you for the reservation.
All Refunds will result in a credit to your Basketble Ltd. account, not to your credit/debit card or bank account.
Pickup game Cancellation
If you need to cancel a reservation for an upcoming pickup basketball session , you will be not get any refund
If you abuse the cancellation policy, Basketble Ltd. has the right to terminate your account without warning.
If you choose to cancel a league reservation you are liable for the full cost of the league and there is NO REFUND unless you or Basketble Ltd. can find another player or team to take your individual or team’s spot.
If a team has less than 3 players from the original squad then the game is forfeited and 20 points are allocated to the opposite team. However, the game will not be cancelled unless there are not enough players to play basketball.
If a team causes a game to be cancelled twice because is unable to fill a full squad then we reserve the right to eject this team from the remainder of the season with NO REFUND
If you need ringers for your basketball game, you need to email email@example.com or call us on 07843098012 and will do our best to find you a ringer. Please give us enough time to find you a ringer.
All players and teams need to treat all other players, staff, and members of public with respect at all times during our activities. If anyone notices any misconduct or disrespectful behavior, you need to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07843098012 and we will investigate the incident. Please note we reserve the right to eject any players and/or teams whom we believe to have acted in a way that could compromise the safety and or social atmosphere of the activity with NO REFUND.
This Agreement shall remain in effect for so long as you use the Website, participate in any game or event affiliated with Basketble Ltd., or have a profile. You may deactivate your account at any time, for any reason, by sending an email to email@example.com. Any outstanding credits that you may have accumulated will not be refunded back to your credit card or bank account. If you have any reserved sessions that have not taken place, you will be removed from the session and you will be entitled to a refund, or partial refund, in accordance with the Cancellation Policy set forth herein.
Basketble Ltd. grants you permission to use the Website as set forth in these Terms & Conditions, provided that you agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website, and not to alter or modify any part of the website or any of its related technologies, in each case, without Basketble Ltd. prior written consent
You will comply with all the Terms & Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations of UK.
Content on the website is provided for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Website, provided by you are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Basketble Ltd.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the site, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of this site at any time without prior notice or liability.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Website or the services, provided by you to Basketble Ltd., are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Basketble Ltd., shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such information for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions.